I heard this utterly ridiculous "myth" from my cousin, Kels
the previous day.
I reaction was "What dead on bullsh*t is that ?!"
Here is the written part,
I'll make the verbal part later on.
Once upon a donkey years ago, the mighty
King Alexander The Great set out to see the world.
He landed on India and impregnated an Indian Princess.
Then, set off to explore the world again.
Since King Alex here is white while the Princess is dark,
the baby would be somehow brown in colour.
We shall name him Chocolate, yea?
As the Chocolate grew up, he said to his mom,
"Mummy, mummy, I want to explore the sea."
The Indian Princess said agrees and place Chocolate
in a glass box and throw it into the sea.
WHAT ??!
The glass box sank into the bottom of the sea.
There Chocolate and the Sea Princess met.
(The Little Mermaid I presume ?)
They had 3 children together.
The children grew up and they said to their mother,
"Mummy, mummy, we want to explore the land. "
The Sea Princess allows and you wouldn't guess
what the Sea Princess gave her children
as transport to land.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A cow.
WTH ??!
the previous day.
I reaction was "What dead on bullsh*t is that ?!"
Here is the written part,
I'll make the verbal part later on.
Once upon a donkey years ago, the mighty
King Alexander The Great set out to see the world.
He landed on India and impregnated an Indian Princess.
Then, set off to explore the world again.
Since King Alex here is white while the Princess is dark,
the baby would be somehow brown in colour.
We shall name him Chocolate, yea?
As the Chocolate grew up, he said to his mom,
"Mummy, mummy, I want to explore the sea."
The Indian Princess said agrees and place Chocolate
in a glass box and throw it into the sea.
WHAT ??!
The glass box sank into the bottom of the sea.
There Chocolate and the Sea Princess met.
(The Little Mermaid I presume ?)
They had 3 children together.
The children grew up and they said to their mother,
"Mummy, mummy, we want to explore the land. "
The Sea Princess allows and you wouldn't guess
what the Sea Princess gave her children
as transport to land.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A cow.
WTH ??!




7 comments:
huh? what lai de? tak paham what you blog about la...
Err... I don't get the joke?
dc you are not the only one
must be cos we are old lol
Lolz..Its a myth from a ancient book so-called Sejarah Melayu or stg.
What makes me 'vomit blood' is that some people actually believe in the myth. =.="
got such myth mea?
sorry..it ain't a myth.
Its recorded as malaysian history even !
history? i wonder what they put in textbooks nowadays
Post a Comment