The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself:
1) I'm a girl!! Whee!
2) I hateeee the RAIN. really. Hate it so so much. Hate it when it rains+sadsongs+sadlovemovies. I'll go directly into emo-mood I'm telling you!!
3) Sweeli shares the same birthdate with Winnie the Poohh! - a fact told my Tiffany kinda long ago. Lol. Winnie the Pooh is effing cute! =P
4) I get jealous like super easily. But then sometimes, I just dont give a shit. Idk why. The PMS? Lol. Femaless.
5) I totally love doing silly faces and smiling all the time! I dont know whyy!!!
Allright, those are the ones I coppied..now, ones from my brain...........erm....
6) She is studying somewhere in KL.
7) Sings a lot... XD
8) Saw her just a few days ago.
9) Happy go lucky kinda gurl !
10) She lives near my house now..yay !! (at least that's what I heard)
Here's the twist, if I tagged you, and when you must write something about me, you can only take 5 or less from the above. the other 5 or more will have to be from you.
- I'm doing absolutely nothing now.
- Crashing in with my friend for the next two months until the apartment is done...
- Anticipating The Pink Panther 2. Yay !!
- Just be yourself..totally ! What's the point of photocopying someone else anyway?
- Hates people who jumps queue..what is difficult to stay in the f*cking line ?
- Need to go on a diet !
- Live to eat. XD
- Gotta go and wash my car soon..sigh...
- Is feeling very hungry now.
- Loves Damien a lot~~
- Vanessa
- YuJaan
- Kelsey
- Eugene
- JunLin
- Mandy
- Xue Liang
- Wilson
- Kimberly
- Balakavitha




0 comments:
Post a Comment