Its 1.51 a.m and I'm still awake blogging
despite that I need to wake up around 6.30 in the morning tomorrow.
Anyway, today is my first day in University
and it's orientation week.
Alright, let me introduce you to my University.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ta-da~ IMU.
Okay, first we gotta line up to collect our lab coats.

This logo is sew onto one of the pockets on the lab coat.
Then off to the auditorium for the orientation,
it started with 2 very monotonous speeches by those VIP and
followed by a Pledge of Pro thingy.
(The Auditorium)
There are like 230++ Medical students
which filled the auditorium like..like...like something which fills.
XD
So the seats will be like "siapa cepat dia dapat" kinda way.
(The Students)
After the Pledge, we took a group photo and individual photo for our ID.
Here is the things I got from orientation.

Here is a photo of us while we were waiting.
(From left : Philip, Chee Yuan, Ray, Me and Zicky)
There is this annoying yet funny incident happened.
First, we order our drinks like smoothies or something while Ray ordered
a 500ml mineral water.
After 10 minutes or so, all our drinks arrived except Ray's.
So, we though that maybe the waiters are just ain't that efficient.
10 more minutes passed and still no sign of the mineral water.
"Ain't smoothies need more time to make then my(Ray) MINERAL WATER?"
"Wait a bit..they need to harvest the mineral water from the high mountain caves."
I have no idea why I said that..
..just for the sake of time pass'ing I guess.
Then nearly half and hour passed and yet Ray's drink have not arrive.
Thus, he call the waiter over and ask for his drink.
To our surprise, the waiter said
"Erm...sorry, mineral water sudah habis la~"
=.="
Don't they bother to tell that its out of stock
instead of letting their customer wait ??
Aiks~ some waiters....just...just.....
I don't wanna talk about it.
Anyhow, after lunch, we head back home.
End of Day 1.
Anyway, today is my first day in University
and it's orientation week.
Alright, let me introduce you to my University.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ta-da~ IMU.Okay, first we gotta line up to collect our lab coats.

This logo is sew onto one of the pockets on the lab coat.
Then off to the auditorium for the orientation,
it started with 2 very monotonous speeches by those VIP and
followed by a Pledge of Pro thingy.
(The Auditorium)There are like 230++ Medical students
which filled the auditorium like..like...like something which fills.
XD
So the seats will be like "siapa cepat dia dapat" kinda way.
(The Students)After the Pledge, we took a group photo and individual photo for our ID.
Here is the things I got from orientation.

- A ''not-so-nice-looking" bag
- A ''not-so-bad" file
- A notepad
- A pen
- Some CDs
- A lab coat
- A temporary ID
- A refreshment
Here is a photo of us while we were waiting.
(From left : Philip, Chee Yuan, Ray, Me and Zicky)There is this annoying yet funny incident happened.
First, we order our drinks like smoothies or something while Ray ordered
a 500ml mineral water.
After 10 minutes or so, all our drinks arrived except Ray's.
So, we though that maybe the waiters are just ain't that efficient.
10 more minutes passed and still no sign of the mineral water.
"Ain't smoothies need more time to make then my(Ray) MINERAL WATER?"
"Wait a bit..they need to harvest the mineral water from the high mountain caves."
I have no idea why I said that..
..just for the sake of time pass'ing I guess.
Then nearly half and hour passed and yet Ray's drink have not arrive.
Thus, he call the waiter over and ask for his drink.
To our surprise, the waiter said
"Erm...sorry, mineral water sudah habis la~"
=.="
Don't they bother to tell that its out of stock
instead of letting their customer wait ??
Aiks~ some waiters....just...just.....
I don't wanna talk about it.
Anyhow, after lunch, we head back home.
End of Day 1.




2 comments:
waahhh.. i've been waiting for you to update your blog ler.. yay! you sound like you had a great orientation day =D
ehh.. is ray your..somebody somebody? >"<
kekekeke...
anyways, what's the cd about =S my college didn't give cd ler. *jealous* ahaha
muaks~ miss ya btw =')
Lol..gonna post up more orientation photo later on..
No la..but he looks a bit like the actor in twilight.. XD
Dono..haven look at the cd yet..hehehe..
Miss you too..come out n yum cha sometimes lar...yea?
Post a Comment