It started off as a very tiring day because
I slept at around 1 something and woke up at 6 something this morning.
The orientation was great last night, we took loads of photos
and I was so excited about the photos.
I thought of uploading it onto my blog too,
UNFORTUNATELY
something very bad happened today therefore I can't upload it.
Alright, one of our orientation project is call Dress Code,
so we need to get stuff for the project.
We (my teammates and I) went to Carrefour to grab them
since its nearer to IMU.
We parked at the basement and got up to purchase the things needed.
By the time we got back to our car, we saw this


Can't see what's wrong?
Here.


See it?
Kelvin's car window got smash but some freaking retard.
The retard took all our stuff !
All our freaking stuff !
The victims are : certainly Kelvin, myself, Asyraf and Michael.
Kelvin and Michael lost their whole bag, but I'm not quite sure what is in there.
I lost my bag too..a Pierre Cardin !
My precious Pierre Cardin !..I only used it for 4 days~
D*mn it !!
All my lost ain't as deep as Asyraf's.
He lost a
LAPTOP, NEW CELLPHONE and EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE !
How suckin' is that get?
Wait...it can !
When we finally got out, it was pouring outside..raining cats and dogs.
We can actually see the trees swinging side to side.
The roads are like flooded.
Before you know it, things got worse !!
As you know, the back right window got smashed and its raining,
so we just use an umbrella to cover the hole.
The drivers in KL are somehow impatient or just wanted to be like
Michael Shoemaker, they drove really fast even though it's a rainy day.
They zoom pass up even through the flood and splash the
dirty, muddy road water into our car.
Somehow, the water splash onto Kelvin and he got all wet.
I wanted to laugh but I hold it in and took
tissue paper to wipe the water off him instead.
Kelvin was like "I'm wet ! I'm freaking wet !!!"
Really bad luck I tell ya...
=(
When we finally got back to IMU, we still manage to snap a picture.
As remembrance.. XD
(Asyraf, Kelvin and I)
and by the way, the camera with our orientation photos was in my bag as well.
That is why I can't upload them.
&*%$#@ !!
I slept at around 1 something and woke up at 6 something this morning.
The orientation was great last night, we took loads of photos
and I was so excited about the photos.
I thought of uploading it onto my blog too,
UNFORTUNATELY
something very bad happened today therefore I can't upload it.
Alright, one of our orientation project is call Dress Code,
so we need to get stuff for the project.
We (my teammates and I) went to Carrefour to grab them
since its nearer to IMU.
We parked at the basement and got up to purchase the things needed.
By the time we got back to our car, we saw this


Can't see what's wrong?
Here.


See it?
Kelvin's car window got smash but some freaking retard.
The retard took all our stuff !
All our freaking stuff !
The victims are : certainly Kelvin, myself, Asyraf and Michael.
Kelvin and Michael lost their whole bag, but I'm not quite sure what is in there.
I lost my bag too..a Pierre Cardin !
My precious Pierre Cardin !..I only used it for 4 days~
D*mn it !!
All my lost ain't as deep as Asyraf's.
He lost a
LAPTOP, NEW CELLPHONE and EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE !
How suckin' is that get?
Wait...it can !
When we finally got out, it was pouring outside..raining cats and dogs.
We can actually see the trees swinging side to side.
The roads are like flooded.
Before you know it, things got worse !!
As you know, the back right window got smashed and its raining,
so we just use an umbrella to cover the hole.
The drivers in KL are somehow impatient or just wanted to be like
Michael Shoemaker, they drove really fast even though it's a rainy day.
They zoom pass up even through the flood and splash the
dirty, muddy road water into our car.
Somehow, the water splash onto Kelvin and he got all wet.
I wanted to laugh but I hold it in and took
tissue paper to wipe the water off him instead.
Kelvin was like "I'm wet ! I'm freaking wet !!!"
Really bad luck I tell ya...
=(
When we finally got back to IMU, we still manage to snap a picture.
As remembrance.. XD
(Asyraf, Kelvin and I)and by the way, the camera with our orientation photos was in my bag as well.
That is why I can't upload them.
&*%$#@ !!




2 comments:
OMG! that's serious bad luck wei! grrr... if you find out who broke the window tell me. nobody does this on my turf!!!
okay lar.. im not that big lar. but i know some people who can take care of it....
muaks~ hope you're okie =(
Yea, totally~ That retard is 1 major pig head lar ! If you know people who can do that, means you are quite big oso adi~ lol.. OK la..u take care too yea?
Post a Comment