DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
- I absolutely love~~ to eat.
- Limited attention span.
- I gotta get a room to rent by 20th Feb.
- Watching gory movies are exciting.
- Starbucks.
- Spicy food is a definite no-no.
- Have 2 left feet.
- Plan on learning to speak Mandarin.
- Keanu Reeves is adorable.
- Want to build a time machine with Yang Zet. XD
- Mc D.
- Visit Paris by 2025.
- Loves a good couch.
- Loyal Nokia fan.
- FAT is a taboo word.
- Be real, be yourself.
I tag...
- Wai Hoe - Fun guy.
- Xue Liang - Haven seen him in a long time.
- Kelsey - Miss her already ! ;)
- Kimberly - My sister.
- Wilson - He is studyin in Australia.




3 comments:
Why tag me? Why? Why? Why?
T_T....
Lolz..coz ur a fun guy! XD
..... like that also can ar? T_T
Post a Comment