CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

IMU ORIENTATION (PART 1)

Here is somewhat we did on my first week of orientation.

I'm sorry I don't have all the photos of my orientation,
especially my Ice Breakers photos because of the previous misfortune.

Here are some photos from the Treasure Hunt though.

Indoor Treasure Hunt.

There are loads of task to complete, but there's one which
I think is the most adrenaline-pumping task.

Location : IMU PBL rooms.
It's basically a huge hall divided into 40++ smaller rooms.

Since it's at night, no lights are on and no torch lights are allowed,
we can only see a few inches from our eyes.

Our aim was to get as much card box bullets as we can
from the PBL rooms within 10 minutes.

NOT all the PBL rooms contain bullets, we need to search for them
and while we search for them, there are seniors who
hid in the dark rooms to scare the sh*t out of us.

While we were waiting for our turn to play, we took this picture.

I only got this photo and I'm sorry it's blur.



I'm the one that have a board with stripes on it.

Next, Outdoor Treasure Hunt.
(the extremely messy one)

There are 7 stations to be completed if I'm not mistaken.

As usual, while we were waiting for our turn, we took pictures.


Just to prove that we are from IMU.

Here is the process of us trying to take a picture,



and finally~


After we done taking pictures, off to the next station.

On the way, I saw Chee Yuan, so.....


We took a picture together. XD

Then, we got to this station, which we need to pass 2 bananas,
an orange and 2 half boiled eggs from one end to the other
using....our feet !

Yea, you heard me, our FEET.

The last member need to grab the food, run to the front and smash
the food into a cup.

We end the game by swallowing the combined smashed food.
Literally EAT them. Chew and swallow.

Guess who swallowed them?

ME.

It was not that bad actually, the orange was quite sweet.
XD

Next, Station 3. We need to do a bunch of task which
includes loads of messy stuff.

Here is how we look at the end of our task.



Hours under the oven hot sun passed and we finally reach our
final station, Geowin's station !

The boys need to take off their shirt and soak it in the stinky water.

I think it contains rotten fish, some disgusting looking vegetable
and other rotten ingredient.

The smell gives you nausea and the urge to vomit your intestines out.

Try imagining that.

Geowin place an egg into the back of my shirt and cracked it.
Nice~

Overall, I look like a just came out of the trash can and I smelled
like dead fish with a fresh egg.

This is how I look at the end of the day.


I know.....eewwww~

Eventhough so, it was a great day and we had loads of fun.

Lastly, a group photo !

0 comments: