It's a beautiful day...
Sky falls, you feel like...
It's a beautiful day...
Don't let it get away...
(Beautiful Day by U2)
Alright..take a good look..
Can you spot the difference between
these 2 pictures?
Its a little blur but i guess its
quite obvious.
Anyway, here is the answer..
I got my Official-Without-P Driving License
today !!
Muahahahahahahaha !!
2 years..2 whole years, man.
Sigh..time flies when you are enjoying.
Looking back, it seems like only
yesterday when I got my P. License.
(Actually, I don't recall any of it)
Although, the sky is gloomy,
no birds are chirping,
and the grass ain't as green as usual.
Yet still,
it's a beautiful day ~~
It's a beautiful day...
Don't let it get away...
(Beautiful Day by U2)
Alright..take a good look..
Can you spot the difference between
these 2 pictures?
Its a little blur but i guess itsquite obvious.
Anyway, here is the answer..
I got my Official-Without-P Driving Licensetoday !!
Muahahahahahahaha !!
2 years..2 whole years, man.
Sigh..time flies when you are enjoying.
Looking back, it seems like only
yesterday when I got my P. License.
(Actually, I don't recall any of it)
Although, the sky is gloomy,
no birds are chirping,
and the grass ain't as green as usual.
Yet still,
it's a beautiful day ~~




0 comments:
Post a Comment