I was back in Penang the other day.
for the 2 days first aid course.
It was at the St. John HQ.
On my way there, I pass by my college,
Disted-Stamford College,
and I manage to take a picture of it.
(Disted-Stamford College)
It looks so heritage doesn't it?
It was actually a famous person's mansion.
I don't remember exactly who.
I can't believe that I finish college so long
ago. I do miss it despite of
the looooooong, dull, colorless lectures.
Overall college life was a blast.
Anyway, so off I went to the HQ
together with Chee Yuan.
When we reached, Zet was already there .
For our first day,
we excitedly went up to the seminar room
for the first aid lecture.
Less than 30 minutes later,
the people in the class is either reading
something else, on the phone or...
(Zet)
(Chee Yuan)
Need I say more?
Later that evening, it was practical time.
Means it is time for FUN !
First, CPR learning.
This is the dummy for our practice.
There was 2 other dummies for the CPR,
a little girl and a baby.
(CPR dummy)
Compress 30 times and 2 blows.
By the time when I was done,
I can hardly feel my arms.
Next, the choking section.
Everyone, this is Choking Charlie,
or was it Choking Carter or was it Choking Coby.
I'm not sure but it is definitely Choking-C.
(Choking-C)
Choking was way better than the CPR,
you just need to give it a thrust
from the back and you are done.
Then the lecturer suddenly says that the
test for CPR and Choking was on that
very moment.
I was like WHAT ?!?
Anyhow, 3 of us pass !!
Hahahahahahahahahaha...
End of day 1.
It was at the St. John HQ.
On my way there, I pass by my college,
Disted-Stamford College,
and I manage to take a picture of it.
(Disted-Stamford College)It looks so heritage doesn't it?
It was actually a famous person's mansion.
I don't remember exactly who.
I can't believe that I finish college so long
ago. I do miss it despite of
the looooooong, dull, colorless lectures.
Overall college life was a blast.
Anyway, so off I went to the HQ
together with Chee Yuan.
When we reached, Zet was already there .
For our first day,
we excitedly went up to the seminar room
for the first aid lecture.
Less than 30 minutes later,
the people in the class is either reading
something else, on the phone or...
(Zet)
(Chee Yuan)Need I say more?
Later that evening, it was practical time.
Means it is time for FUN !
First, CPR learning.
This is the dummy for our practice.
There was 2 other dummies for the CPR,
a little girl and a baby.
(CPR dummy)Compress 30 times and 2 blows.
By the time when I was done,
I can hardly feel my arms.
Next, the choking section.
Everyone, this is Choking Charlie,
or was it Choking Carter or was it Choking Coby.
I'm not sure but it is definitely Choking-C.
(Choking-C)Choking was way better than the CPR,
you just need to give it a thrust
from the back and you are done.
Then the lecturer suddenly says that the
test for CPR and Choking was on that
very moment.
I was like WHAT ?!?
Anyhow, 3 of us pass !!
Hahahahahahahahahaha...
End of day 1.




0 comments:
Post a Comment