It started off as a bright sunny day.
I was minding my own business
when suddenly an idea
hit me right on my
6758436597th nervous cell.
I should make pretzels !!
Alright, so off I go to get
the ingredients - yeast, baking soda,
flour, egg, and million other things.
The process is too long to tell. So,
let me summarize it for you.
1st it looks like this.
(The dough)
Then, shape it to which ever shape you desire.
Here are some examples.
(The original version)
(The mini version)
(The stick version)
After the shaping process, time to boil it.
(I'm not sure why)
(Boil)
Place them onto a baking sheet.
Cover them with egg wash.
Then, into the oven it goes.
(In the oven)
After 15 minutes in the oven, ta-da !
Its alive ! Its alive ! Muahahahaha~~
Errr...I mean it's done.
(The Pretzels)
Nice~~
Don't you agree?
when suddenly an idea
hit me right on my
6758436597th nervous cell.
I should make pretzels !!
Alright, so off I go to get
the ingredients - yeast, baking soda,
flour, egg, and million other things.
The process is too long to tell. So,
let me summarize it for you.
1st it looks like this.
(The dough)Then, shape it to which ever shape you desire.
Here are some examples.
(The original version)
(The mini version)
(The stick version)After the shaping process, time to boil it.
(I'm not sure why)
(Boil)Place them onto a baking sheet.
Cover them with egg wash.
Then, into the oven it goes.
(In the oven)After 15 minutes in the oven, ta-da !
Its alive ! Its alive ! Muahahahaha~~
Errr...I mean it's done.
(The Pretzels)Nice~~
Don't you agree?




0 comments:
Post a Comment