I have been anticipating for SAW V
so be release for months, and finally I watched it.
Shockingly,
what a HUGE SETBACK it had
given me.
It ain't gory enough compared to
it's previous movies. Far from satisfying my
blood thirst. Not even just to fill a
15 ml measuring cylinder.
I think the most acceptable
'horrifying' part would be this..
I think the movie is more to the explanation
of SAW 1-4 rather than
having new elements to make it the
SAW V.
Disappointed.
Shockingly,
what a HUGE SETBACK it had
given me.
It ain't gory enough compared to
it's previous movies. Far from satisfying my
blood thirst. Not even just to fill a
15 ml measuring cylinder.
I think the most acceptable
'horrifying' part would be this..
I think the movie is more to the explanation
of SAW 1-4 rather than
having new elements to make it the
SAW V.
Disappointed.





0 comments:
Post a Comment