CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

TOY POODLE

Ain't this the cutest dog you have ever seen?
(so far)

I was at the wet market this morning,
looking for fish, squid, fish balls etc.
Cos' my family and I gonna celebrate
DEEPAVALI !!
No, its just that it's the
holiday and my cousins are back,
so we thought of having
a big meal...STEAMBOAT !!
Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahaha ~

So, anyway, when I was scouting for
ingredients, minding my own business,
and SUDDENLY
at the corner of my eye,
I saw someone holding a small-furry-brown-like-thing.
It's a TOY POODLE !
I was like Oh ! My God~~ how cute could it get?

I couldn't stand it...
There is an urge inside of me that is asking me
to GRAB the dog and run as fast as I can !
So, it's decided !
I have decided to only take a picture of it...
=.="
Actually, I would prefer a Pomeranian
than a toy poodle.
What is a Pomeranian?
Here...

Pomeranian

Still a toy poodle is cute
and fun to play with.

0 comments: