CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Unbelievable ? BELIEVE IT !

For those who don't think that I can bake,
here's the proof !!
Muahahahahahahahahaha~

I know it doesn't look that mouth-watering
but honestly, I can assure u it really is
scrumptious !
Here, let me describe it to you.
Try to imagine....

When you take a bite, the side of the cookie
crumbles down as its aroma
fills the air.
In your mouth, it automatically melts
on your tongue providing
that delightful taste.
The texture is soft and yet the almonds
in it giving it a crunchy feel.
Then the sweetness for the cherry on top
binds the corn flake flavor to perfection.
It goes flawlessly with your
afternoon tea.
Em~em~gooooodd~~

Can you imagine it...?
Well, honestly I did add a little spice in my
description, but still it is nice !!



0 comments: