Sigh..holiday is here and I'm back home.
YAY!!
but yet still gotta study~
Life...sigh...
Okay, let's not talk about the boring topic.
I'm here to tell yal about M209's orientation.
My friends and I were the OOs for Group 1.
Meet H1N1 !!
(Outdoor Treasure Hunt)
Although our group isn't the champ, but
we had a blast.
Well, I think we had a blast..at least I did.
The juniors were scared sh*tless of me.
==''
So, out of curiosity,
I asked the juniors for their first impression of me.
I must admit, I kinda expected their answer.
93.4% - Scary/fierce/strict.
4.9% - Cool.
1.7 % - Cold-blooded.
Cold-blooded ??
WTH ?!!??
Gosh !!
I'm not as scary/fierce as I look alright.
Well, I am maybe but at least not til that extend.
Anyhow, I didn't take as many
pictures as my own orientation.
Too busy being their nanny, carrying their stuff and all.
So here is all I got.
This is from Dress Code Night.
Theme : Lord Of The Rings.
Telematch.
Theme : India.

Kelvin totally adores this picture below.
Ask him why...
Lolz..

At Dance Club's station (if I'm not mistaken).

At IM's station.


At ISOW's station.
(DaiDai, Me and Jeffrey)

Overall, the orientation was not bad.
Not bad indeed.
Here, I wanna thank Kelvin Ng.
He was there for the juniors all the time.
Kelvin, you are the best !!..
and to those unofficial OOs, Michael and Felix.
Thanks !!
Oh yea, and to my other OOs too.
XD
YAY!!
but yet still gotta study~
Life...sigh...
Okay, let's not talk about the boring topic.
I'm here to tell yal about M209's orientation.
My friends and I were the OOs for Group 1.
Meet H1N1 !!
(Outdoor Treasure Hunt)Although our group isn't the champ, but
we had a blast.
Well, I think we had a blast..at least I did.
The juniors were scared sh*tless of me.
==''
So, out of curiosity,
I asked the juniors for their first impression of me.
I must admit, I kinda expected their answer.
93.4% - Scary/fierce/strict.
4.9% - Cool.
1.7 % - Cold-blooded.
Cold-blooded ??
WTH ?!!??
Gosh !!
I'm not as scary/fierce as I look alright.
Well, I am maybe but at least not til that extend.
Anyhow, I didn't take as many
pictures as my own orientation.
Too busy being their nanny, carrying their stuff and all.
So here is all I got.
This is from Dress Code Night.
Theme : Lord Of The Rings.Telematch.
Theme : India.
Kelvin totally adores this picture below.
Ask him why...
Lolz..

At Dance Club's station (if I'm not mistaken).

At IM's station.


At ISOW's station.
(DaiDai, Me and Jeffrey)
Overall, the orientation was not bad.
Not bad indeed.
Here, I wanna thank Kelvin Ng.
He was there for the juniors all the time.
Kelvin, you are the best !!..
and to those unofficial OOs, Michael and Felix.
Thanks !!
Oh yea, and to my other OOs too.
XD




0 comments:
Post a Comment