CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

WTH

Something happened the pass week and
I'm not sure whether should I get worked up about it..
but still, it kinda pushed my buttons.

I can't tell you how the exact story happened,
so I'll change the situation a little bit.

Okay, here is the deal.

There is this event coming up soon and my friends
and I planed to dye our hairs honey gold.

Then a day before the event, this particular "friend", B,
dyed her hair red.

Then I was like,

"Hey ?! how come you dyed your hair red one?
Remember we said that we are gonna
dye our hairs honey gold for tomorrow?"

"Owh, I dyed it red already, what are you going to do about it?
*tap twice on her face*
Slap me then !"
*showing the I-am-the-ultimate-b*tch-look*

I was like WTF?? stunned.

I never thought that she would say something like that.
Fine, doesn't matter....ignorance is bliss yea?

Then, yesterday...
A group of friends of ours from outstation came to KL.

So, a week before this, we(me, B and 7 other buddies)
promised to take the group around.
Show them around KL and all you know?

Then a day before, B gave an excuse that she couldn't make it.
5 other buddies say wanna
''balik kampung'' for the long weekend.
So, left only me and two other buddies.

So, yesterday we meet up somewhere to
take our outstation friends out.
We went out from 11a.m until around 5p.m.

It was tiring but fun and enjoyable.

Then later on that night..I went on MSN and on FB.

B went online and asked about the outing.

I told her that it was tiring but it was fun..
and we went out from noon until 7p.m.

She was like
''OMG !! All your time burned !!!"

I just ignore her and offline.
What the hell was that supposed to mean ??!!?

OooO...I'm soooooo sorry that you got to know that
I used 7 hours of my life to show my outstation friends around KL.

Yeah, I used 7 hours showing my friends around KL...SO WHAT??!?

You too did promised on going for the outing,
which means that you planned to BURN you time too..
but oh wait, you don't have time to BURN for us
because you are too busy FFK'ing.
RIGHT ??

So, burn this !!


If you don't wanna join, don't just give out false promises.

See, it is not like its a big deal of people FFK'ing me, but
even you FFK'ed, after that don't go saying something like

"OMG !! All your time burned !!!"

Sigh..people~

Anyhow, I wanna gave a shout out to the 2 other buddies
that went for the outing with me.

Yal are the best !!
XD

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Lol.. i would give her the *I-CAN-BE-A-BITCH-TOO look* and slap her. twice. just cause i feel too generous to slap her just once.

I don't know. Sometimes I'm just against ignorance is bliss thing. But that's just me =(

Lol is B your bestie or something? =X

She really seems to be getting on your nerves and well, onto mine too =X Love the fiery finger xD

^ TIFF ^ said...

Slap twice and poke her bitchy eyes too~..lol..

Nah..i don't think B is my bestie..for now at least.

Totally..there is a peace fiery finger symbol but i think this is way awesome~~

Miss ya !! Muaxxx~