CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

SEMESTER 2

Awesome !!

Semester 2 is here !!

Have tons of things to stuff into my brain
like memorizing the
names of bacteria, fungus and viruses.

Not to mention the illness those things cause,
symptoms, diagnosis, morphology, treatment and
which drugs to use.

All that and it is only week 2.

This week's notes.. Sigh..

Other than that, every other things are great !

Yeah, 1 more thing..the
over flowing Cafeteria at lunch time.

You won't believe the amount of people there,
and yet Medic Sem 4 isn't back
and the new Sem 1 intake isn't here..

Can't imagine how the Cafeteria will be when there are here.

Let me introduce you to a few of my new
no-choice-but-to-be-awesome-friends..

Microbiology + Immunology

Atlas of Parasite

I still need a Pharmacology book and Atlas for Pathology.

Speaking of pathology, I need to get a Pathology book.

We got two choice :

This is who we call PAPA Patho..


and this is who we call MAMA Patho.


The difference..?
.
.
.
.

the thickness !!

Some say buy MAMA Patho, and some say buy PAPA Patho.

MAMA is sufficient for my Semester 2, 3, maybe 4 and 5 too.

PAPA is for the long run..I do mean LOOOOONG run.

So how?..how?..how?

Sigh.

I'll think about this later..now, back to
virology......

1 comments:

Kellaw said...

not thick lo. try looking for computer science books