CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

POOCH

I'm gonna get a dog !!

There are just too many breeds,
so I've short-listed them to the ones I like.

My priority, a Cairn Terrier.

My main concern is that this breed is very
difficult to find.

Then, a Miniature Schnauzer.

Its smart and easy to train.

Next on the list, a Welsh Corgi.

Ain't it the cutest dog you ever laid eyes on?

Last but not least, a West Highland Terrier.

Its white and shiny.

Have you heard, people says that the dog and
the owner looks alike.

Anyway, its too mind-bogging to choose.
So, I have decided asked for my friend's opinion.
He suggested a Yorkshire Terrier.
Erm...erm...erm....


Do we have any resemblance??

(A Yorkie and I)

You know, the hair does.......
Nah..I don't think so.

Anyhow, on with the pondering for now...

0 comments: