I dedicate this post to my confused friend, Yang Zet.
Long explanation short.
The difference between Melaka Manipal Medical College (MMMC)
and International Medical University (IMU).

Long explanation short.
The difference between Melaka Manipal Medical College (MMMC)
and International Medical University (IMU).

Obviously I'm on IMU's side, and
I know that you wanted IMU real badly too,
it's only that you 身不由己 (shēnbùyóujǐ) only.
Plus if you look at the RM30,000 from
the way I told you, you won't feel so bad.
For the sake of your future,
look at it from every perspective and then only you decide.
Even if you really went for MMMC, how you wanna
study happily since you don't like it there?
Medical you know?..you know?
It ain't that easy.
How you gonna score well if so?
Try considering what I said about the RM 30K.
the way I told you, you won't feel so bad.
For the sake of your future,
look at it from every perspective and then only you decide.
Even if you really went for MMMC, how you wanna
study happily since you don't like it there?
Medical you know?..you know?
It ain't that easy.
How you gonna score well if so?
Try considering what I said about the RM 30K.




0 comments:
Post a Comment