My family and I went Penang for Christmas yesterday.
We went up Penang Hill first thing we reached.
How?...by train of course.
(Waiting for the train)
(The train)It was jam packed in the train. See?
Despite the "sandwich" situation, my sister and I
was just too busy taking pictures to care about it.
Then out of the blue, my recent favorite song came on the radio.
So...
Sorry I was holding the camera side way.
The song was "Womanizer".
Anyway, back to picture-taking.

10 minutes later,

What do we do when we reached?
Take more pictures of course.
(My sister and I)There was a Indian Temple on top of the hill.
So, we went in to pray and the Indian monk rub some
white-powder onto my forehead.
Then, there is a playground next to the Indian Temple.
My brother wanted to show how strong is he. Right~~
There is an ancient Penang Hill train and a canon too.
After 2 hours walking we were exhausted, so down we went.
My family went back to the hotel to chill while
I went to Gurney Plaza to meet up with my college mates.
We grab lunch at Nando's and chat for an hour plus.

(From left : Michael, Jun Lin and Chee Yuan)
(From left : Yang Zet, Khai Xiong and Zicky)Then off to the movies.
Khai Xiong suggested "Yes Man" but since Gaik Si watched it
already, so we changed to
"The day the earth stood still" instead.
It took so long for the movie to start, so why not take some pictures?
(From left : Yang Zet, Chee Yuan and I)
(Gaik Si and I)The show was just a so-so movie.
(Gaik Si almost fall asleep)
I would rate the movie at 3 out of a 10th scale
but since Keanu Reeves is in the movie, I'll give it a 5 then..haha.
(Keanu Reeves)Everybody left after the movie.
Now, I'm missing them already.
Hope to see yal real soon ! =)




0 comments:
Post a Comment