It was Blood Donation Drive last week at
MPH IMU.
So my friends and I thought of being good hearted and all,
went to donate our blood.
(we were aiming for the certificate actually)
Anyhow, we sign up, test our blood group, our BP etc.
They gave us a packed containing stuff for our blood donating thing after that.
MPH IMU.
So my friends and I thought of being good hearted and all,
went to donate our blood.
(we were aiming for the certificate actually)
Anyhow, we sign up, test our blood group, our BP etc.
They gave us a packed containing stuff for our blood donating thing after that.

There were quite a number of people donating and it takes
at least 10 minuters per person.
While waiting......cam-whore time !
(Lii Chyuan, Juan King, Sui Yung and I)
(Juan King, Ling Wei, Sui Yung, Me and Jolene)Kelvin went first.
(Ling Wei, Jolene, Me and Kelvin)Then it's my turn..problem striked.
First the nurse (Nurse A) injects me with anesthetic and insert a
2-3 mm needle into my vein.
I think she got a problem poking the needle into my vein,
and it swelled.
The other nurse (Nurse B) was like
"Bengkak ! Bengkak ! Tak boleh, keluarkan !"
(Swell ! Swell ! Cannot, take it out !)
Then Nurse A ask me if I still want to donate my blood using my other hand.
I was like sure because I thought that if one hand swells
so my other hand might not result the same way.
I thought WRONG !
Nurse A inject me with anesthetic and poke a new 2-3 mm
needle into my vein and stick it with bandage tape.
She was almost done when I notice the massive swelling on my arm.
So I was like
"Err..mata saya mungkin ada problem sikit kerana it macam bengkahlah.."
(Err..my eyesight might be wrong but it looks like it's swelling..)
"Ya Allah ! Yalah, tak boleh ! Tak boleh !"
(OMG ! Yea, cannot ! Cannot !)
I was like WTH??
If I din't tell you, won't you notice and just let it swell up??
She took it out and kept apologizing.
Then, she came with 2 cheapskate plaster and continue apologizing
and start giving excuse like
"Ini tak belaku tau?"
(This never happens you know?)
"Veins you gerak banyak, saya cucuk, dia lari !"
(Your veins moves to much, I poke it, it runs !)
WHAT??
So, I was like "Tak apalah..tak apalah"
(It's okay, nevermind)
Like, what am I suppose to say?..
..I'm going to sue the hell out of you !?
This is how it looks like with my pity-me look.
It's a grest idea to donate your blood
provided that you got a nurse whom will not poke you wrongly
TWICE !
provided that you got a nurse whom will not poke you wrongly
TWICE !










2 comments:
OUCH!!!
IF ONLY I HAD MY LAW DEGREE RIGHT NOW I'D SUE.
does it hurt?? =( hope you're okay
Lolz..yea, ppl told me that i can sue her. =)
yea..it kinda hurts, only when u press it..hehe..
Its ok lar~
Post a Comment