I'm suppose to post this like 4 weeks ago,
but the video uploading process is just toooooooooo long.
Sigh..
I'll start of with my group's Dress Code I presentation.
We are suppose to act out Star Wars and add in the song Lollipop by Mika.
??
Star Wars and Lollipop just don't add up.
So, we were brain-storming pretty hard..
and at the end of the day, we came up with this.
Star Wars' Idol !
You may think it'slame not such a good idea but it turns up pretty well.
I played the role of Darth Vader.
XD
Then, our signature hunt.
For Kor Woi's signature,
we need to find out 10 things about him and do this..
For Jeremy's signature, we need to
line up in front of the main entrance and greet people
"Welcome to IMU"
if the come in and
"Thank you for coming to IMU"
if they are leaving.
=.="
For JA's signature, we need to do this..
While for Benedict's signature, we need to do this..
(Hard Gay)
In case you are wondering, we did this at the IMU atrium.
Everyone was looking at us from upstairs.
Yea, I know, I know~~
Embarrassing.
Oh well, at least it's over.
Sigh..
I'll start of with my group's Dress Code I presentation.
We are suppose to act out Star Wars and add in the song Lollipop by Mika.
??
Star Wars and Lollipop just don't add up.
So, we were brain-storming pretty hard..
and at the end of the day, we came up with this.
Star Wars' Idol !
You may think it's
I played the role of Darth Vader.
XD
Then, our signature hunt.
For Kor Woi's signature,
we need to find out 10 things about him and do this..
For Jeremy's signature, we need to
line up in front of the main entrance and greet people
"Welcome to IMU"
if the come in and
"Thank you for coming to IMU"
if they are leaving.
=.="
For JA's signature, we need to do this..
While for Benedict's signature, we need to do this..
(Hard Gay)
In case you are wondering, we did this at the IMU atrium.
Everyone was looking at us from upstairs.
Yea, I know, I know~~
Embarrassing.
Oh well, at least it's over.




0 comments:
Post a Comment